Palo Petroleum, Inc. (Palo) is a family-owned, independent oil and gas company founded in 1976. The Graham family has been in the oil business since the 1930’s. Oil is in our blood! The average tenure of our key employees is over 20 years. We are aggressively looking for new areas in the U.S. where we can utilize our knowledge and expertise to identify strategic opportunities to create value for our company and our partners. We know our partners and our landowners on a first name basis, and when you call with a question you won’t get a different person each time you call. The Palo Petroleum team member you met with yesterday isn’t in when you call? No problem. Ask for the president. He will take your call.
- Independent Oil and Gas Company established in 1976
- Focused on the acquisition and development of low to medium risk oil and gas prospects
- 4th generation, family owned and operated with a proven track record
- Operated or participated in hundreds of drilling programs and joint ventures with partners such as XTO Energy, Devon Energy, ConocoPhillips and Texaco
- Perfected an efficient approach in acquiring undervalued Royalty Interests in the Barnett Shale, Woodford Shale and Mississippi Lime reservoir
- Managed numerous drilling and mineral/royalty acquisition funds
Palo Petroleum, Inc. (PPI) was established in 1976 for the exploration and development of oil and gas properties. PPI drills and develops resources in areas of known production and blanket deposits, thereby reducing geological risk.
Palo Royalties, LLC (PRL) was established in 2011 as a division of PPI for the acquisition, management and servicing of mineral and royalty interests.